- 10 oz Rotini cooked and drained
- 12 oz Alfredo Sauce
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 1/2 cup cooked and diced Chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 7 strips Bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together alfredo sauce and ranch dressing in a medium bowl until combined.
- Mix the two cheeses together.
- Rub bottom and sides of a casserole dish wirh butter.
- Add 1/2 pasta and 1/2 the chicken and top with 1/2 sauce.
- Stir to combine and sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese blend.
- Add remaining pasta and remaining chicken and top with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend and bacon.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This article adapted from this site