4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
approximately 10 ounces caramel sauce
- Preheat to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 9×9 baking dish.
- Melt together the butter and the semi sweet chocolate. Let cool slightly.
- Stir in the sugar and the eggs. Mix in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool completely before topping with caramel sauce and sprinkling with sea salt.
This article and recipe adapted from this site